Refund, Cancellation & Non Payment Policy
The following policy applies to all Classroom Training courses, with effect from 01 April 2017
CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS (MUST BE SUBMITTED TO US via EMAIL – SEE CONTACT PAGE)
- Cancellations received up to 14 days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations made within 13 days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount.
- Last minute cancellations that result in empty classes will be liable for room hire costs if they have been incurred by Teesside First Aid.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us to discuss this further.
An invoice will be issued for all bookings. The terms of payment, unless agreed otherwise or stated, is for the payment to be made prior to the course starting. The payment date is shown on the invoice.
Please be aware that if you fail to attend a course you have booked onto, without cancelling or informing Teesside First Aid, the full invoice amount will have to be paid.
If you are unable to make the payment on time please contact us to discuss this further.
If the invoice is not paid on time then a reminder will be sent out via email; should the payment still not be made then a final demand shall be made with a follow up telephone call.
In the event of an invoice not being paid the following actions may apply:
- Non issue of certificates
- An additional fee of 10% added to the invoice
- In extreme cases where a debt collection agency becomes involved, all the fees associated with this will be added to the invoice
We will do our utmost to assist you if there are any problems, however just ignoring the invoice will not resolve the matter.